Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brunch Munch

I literally slept like a rock last night. I felt so heavy and sore from my summer cold.

I wasn't particularly hungry, so I just had a mug of tea before work. I probably should have packed something to munch on but I didn't give myself enough time.

I guess you can say I had brunch for lunch since I combined the two daily meals into one

















Fresh red fruits!

Time for the main course































The remnants of my vegetable salad topped with sliced strawberries and grapes plus h2o.

I couldn't believe how much better I felt after eating these nutrient-packed foods!

After work I came home to some orange love



While snacking on those beauties, I conjured up a lovely green monster



I love how the sun is shining on it












2-3 handfuls spinach, 1/2 scoop of Isofemme chocolate protein, 1/2 cup water and 3 ice cubes in a blender all whirred up. Word up.

Today will definitely be an off day in terms of working out. Time to catch up on some well-deserved rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment