Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Full moon


Before falling asleep last night, I couldn't help but look outside my window to see this






























Absolutely beautiful



























































I couldn't believe how bright the moon was!



















It was so bright I couldn't get a shot of it alone without a little glare. 

The clouds were moving so fast, the sky didn't even look real! I was astonished to see how brightly the moon shone underneath those huge dark clouds.

The positive message I received from this was that even though we all go through life facing many problems and cloudy days, we have the power to rise above the negative and shine as brightly as the moon.

I just finished my morning work out--that's right, my morning work out. I'm going to go prep some breakfast before my stomach ties itself into a knot. 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment