Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lalala

Hey all. Today seemed like one of those days full of errands and running around. I had to go to my school to get some documents and make sure to get to work by 5:00 pm. But that didn't stop me from painting my nails shortly after waking up.































I know I might not have the cutest feet, but at least my veins prove I have good blood flow!

I didn't eat very well throughout the day, causing my dinner to be ginormous. This is definitely something I need to work on because I often end up staying up very late into the next morning.

Today's work out was awesome. I did a bodyrock workout called the Suicidal Sweat Workout. I was drenched in sweat by the end of it. I love that body buzz feeling you get after a good work out. It really makes you feel like you did something amazing for your bod!

My post-workout dinner was delicious. My boyfriend cooked up some chicken which was ready to eat by the time I got back








































I paired it with some leftover salad which consisted of spinach, tomato, green onion, cucumber, celery, green pepper, red pepper and avocado. Amazing.

I had several cups of tea with some berries and strawberry Source yogurt for dessert































So good!

I ate copious amounts of peanut butter and honey after this, as well as some tofu sweetened with Splenda. I'm interested in making a tofu pudding with silken/soft tofu. This will definitely be a near-future recipe!

Anyways, I'm off too bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment