Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just another day

It's been a couple days since I've posted!

I'm just getting a few pages done on my blog. I never realized how time-consuming these things are! It's okay, I'm definitely having fun =)

This morning I had a cup of coffee with egg whites and salad





























'Twas delicious!

I wasn't hoping to do anything drastic today. I read a few pages of Sophie's World, which my cousin lent me. He told me I wouldn't choose to pick up the book to read, the book would choose to pick me up to read ;) It's actually been pretty amazing so far!

I went for a work out and came back to lunch made by the boyfriend
















He made some amaaazing shrimp and chicken, which we both ate with salad



It was so delicious! He cooked the shrimp so well, it tasted like Indian shrimp curry without all the fat and oil! He placed the shrimp over-top of the chicken so the juices would soak in. Yummo! I really loved the combination of shrimp and avocado or chicken and avocado when creating forkfuls for my mouth.

I snacked on mucho peanut butter and honey today, mmm! I just absolutely love that combination. After running a few errands, I definitely needed one of these babies



I made it with my new kettle! My friend Yana got it for me for my birthday =D



No more nuking or boiling water in a saucepan! Yes!

For dinner, I had tuna mixed with mushed avocado and salad. I added some juicy mandarin orange slices and crushed walnuts to make it extra tasty




I thought this was funny while eating



It's a "TLT"- tuna lettuce tomato! Haha 8-)

I snacked on more peanut butter, almonds, honey and a banana afterwards.

I'm rather exhausted! I have work tomorrow so I'd better get some good rest for that. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment