Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finger lickin' good chicken!

I managed to make oven-baked chicken today without over or under cooking it! Yay! Yes, this was a big accomplishment.
















I seasoned it with EVOO, basil, lemon thyme, rosemary, Cajun seasoning, lemon and herb seasoning, ground black pepper and cinnamon. It was so yummy! It definitely tickled every one of my taste-buds


 

























I had some PB and Greek yogurt for dessert.

I was speaking to one of the yoga instructors at my work and I asked him for a bit of advice because I was feeling a little stressed out. He told me that "stress is temporary" and that I "will be alive and fine next week".
I found that interesting considering we all get stressed and worked up about little issues, (yes, they are all little!) yet we don't realize this until much later on. I wish I could keep this mindset permanent! I'm definitely going to make an effort to remember this.

Anyways, it's late. Got a busy day tomorrow.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment