Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peanut butter crazy!

I woke up this morning completely famished and craving one amazingly beautiful substance. That substance, my friends, was peanut butter. I can't even begin to explain my passion for peanut butter. I was planning on going to the store in my pyjamas but I felt that I may look rather silly walking around at 11:30 am with pyjamas. However, if it was 6:30 am, I'm sure I wouldn't receive many odd looks.

I happened to find some Gluten-free chocolate cake mix, chocolate sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles and icing. I figured I might as well make myself a belated birthday cake to myself and for myself =)





I quickly went to the PB section to pick up my love



You can see the oil marks on the bears from when I removed much of the excess natural peanut oil which found its way to the top. I know it's healthy fat but I just can't seem to enjoy creamy, oily peanut butter.

I was also hoping to have my darling PB with some apple slices, so I picked up some huge and juicy Fujis.



The best thing to accompany nut butter is obviously more nuts and seeds. I definitely had to pick up this baby



I decided half a naner and some honey would be applicable during this time



I saw this box of Oreos and decided I really did deserve them. The last oreo I remember having was probably six months ago





I dipped one in some soymilk for about 30 seconds and almost melted as I ate it.

I didn't have a chance to take pictures of my grazing feast, as I was too busy grazing. Sorry ;)

I'm currently sipping on this babe



Ahhh, I LOVE tea!

I'll probably see the sister later on tonight for some dinner. But for right now, I'm just relaxing and will hopefully start cleaning once I finish up some other work.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment