Thursday, August 5, 2010

School's out for the summer!

Yay! I'm done school for the summer! I actually chose to do a course this summer to prevent myself from staring at the wall all day, haha. Actually, I found that I needed to occupy my mind with something other than work and friends. The course I took was absolutely amazing. It really opened up my eyes and taught me so much about both women and men and why we think and act the way we do. I definitely recommend that everyone take a similar course, whether it's the Psychology of Women or the Psychology of Men. Sometimes we forget we live in a society which is still somewhat dominated by males. I mean, just think of how many male managers there are in comparison to female managers. Not to mention many sexist jokes criticize women and their incapabilities.

Moving on to a less feminist topic, I met up with a friend for Starbucks where I sipped on a lovely iced coffee with a splash of soymilk



I came home and rushed downstairs to complete my workout. I definitely didn't want to make any excuses to miss it! I did a bodyrock workout, which of course made me sweat like my body was literally melting.

I made myself a rainbow salad with some egg whites and a bit of egg yolk that managed to creep in. I of course welcomed the yolk with open arms. Come on, we all know the yolk is the best part ;) Mmm Omega 3s <3





Nom nom nom.

A plum for dessert



Bah, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment