Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A meal fit for a Queen

After my work out I cooked up an amazing, well-deserved meal for myself.

Lemon Dill Chicken!




















Marinade:

  • 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • pinch salt
  • pinch pepper
  • pinch garlic seasoning
  • pinch lemon seasoning
  • fresh dill leaves

After marinating this chicken breast with a little bit of EVOO, salt, pepper, lemon seasoning, garlic seasoning and fresh dill, put 'er in the oven for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. After concluding it's done-ness, squeeze a whole lot'a lemon over-top of the chicken.

I decided to peel some zucchini for some zucchini fettuccine!
























































































Seriously scrumptious!

I snacked on this giant peach an hour or so later.




















What's going on with the sizes of our produce these days?!

I'm pretty exhausted from today's work out. I was planning on going to a 7:00 pm yoga class but felt too tired to rush to the gym. I also HATE rushing to yoga, it completely ruins the entire experience. There's another yoga class at 8:15 pm - still deciding on whether to go or not. I definitely want to finish cleaning my room, which [sadly] looks like this:
















Hahaha, I can be pretty messy!

Hmm, I guess we'll see what life has in store. Time to tackle some chores. Later!

1 comment:

  1. what!! u made the zuchinni into fettuccine slices!!! thats incredible, it looks so good! i just saw someone post chicken with dill,
    its a wonderful combination- this looks super tasty! i need to have some chicken soon mmmm i can almost taste it :)

    urghh the agony of having to clean a messy room.. ive got clothes all over my dresser instead of IN my dresser lol.. nee dto get on it soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete