Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love & Hearts

I woke up pretty late today - 12:00 pm actually! That's okay, sleeping in is good for the soul. I was excited to prepare some breakie - or in my case, brunch.

How cute is this heart-shaped plum? Ahh!
















I included this babe in my delicious meal.






























4 scrambled egg whites with a slice of fat-free cheese, last night's salad and my sliced heart-shaped plum!

I can't believe it's already that time of year again! I spent several hours trying to figure out my student loan situation. This time of year has to be one of the most stressful times for all students. We just have to remember that this is all temporary and it will soon pass. I made sure to play some chill-out tunes while dealing with my mountain of issues, in order to prevent my lips from uttering any bad words ;)

I was craving something sweet, so I whipped up some snackage to munch on.
















Mashed tofu mixed with cinnamon, Splenda and halved grapes. It doesn't look too appetizing but it's actually so delish!

After some more phone calls, I began to get really fed up and annoyed. I decided it was time to make life a bit more green.






























"But the greatest of these is Love"

It's always important to balance out the negative with the positive. The best way to do this is to find love in all that you do. Whether your current situation is stressful or happy, try to embrace that moment for all it's worth and appreciate it for what it is. I find it very difficult to appreciate the bad moments in life, although I've began to realize that these very moments create the inner strength I have today.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment