Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Yoga Month!

Wow, I can't believe how many exciting holidays and themed months are going on. So exciting! Apparently it's yoga month? Fine by me! I got my daily dose of some hot yoga today and I'm feeling great!

After yogs, I snacked around on some nectarines and apples while preparing some cin-fully delicious chicken. I seasoned the chicken with cinnamon, cayenne pepper, black pepper and a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. I checked on the chicken a few times by slicing into the chicken to see if there was any pink inside. That gave me an idea! I decided to put a few apple slices into the areas of the chicken breast I had already sliced.


































The cin-fully sweet chicken, sweet potato and sweet salad made a lovely trio!

Time to relax and enjoy some tea. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment