Thursday, September 9, 2010

Raw-king dinner

I decided on going to my 8:15 pm yoga class. Boy, do I feel better!

I stopped by the local drug store to purchase some all-natural peanut butter. I went by about a week ago and found that they were lacking in that wonderful product. When I got to the store I discovered there was still no all-natural PB! I wasn't about to compromise and get peanut butter with sugar and hydrogenated oils. Blech. I must admit I've been a bit lazy. I could have easily gone to the grocery store but it's just a teeny bit further than the drug store. Perhaps I'll go tomorrow? I'm starting to show nut-butter withdrawal symptoms!

Tonight's dinner was extremely simple. I didn't really crave cooked veggies, so I ate them raw instead!




















I just love eating sliced broccoli stems!




















This afternoon's lemon dill chicken a la tomato sauce.




















So yummy. I had little cup of tomato sauce on the side, which I used for dipping.

After dins, my sweet tooth was completely unavoidable. I didn't want anything too empty-calorie-ish, so I figured this babe would do the trick:




















This monster contained 1/2 scoop Isoflex chocolate protein powder, 3 handfuls spinach, 1/3 frozen banana, 1/2 cup water and 4 ice cubes.




















Garnished with some cocoa lovin'.

This drink is actually one of my favourite treats. Aside from the fact that it's so tasty, it's also chock full of nutrients!

Anyways, time to call it a night. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment