Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yoga and cucumber rolls!

After cleaning up the house, I decided it was time to yoga it up! I really enjoyed today's class. My yoga instructor is such a wonderful person. I love his sense of humor and charm. Not only does he help his students correct their postures, he always cracks jokes and asks how we're doing throughout the class. I find this takes one's attention away from the fitness and exercise elements of yoga, allowing more room for relaxation and a positive mind-frame.

A good friend of mine also happened to be taking the same yoga class and asked if I wanted to grab some sushi afterward. I was more than delighted! I decided to get the tuna roll wrapped in cucumber along with a crispy side salad.

























How cool do those look?!




















I took these pictures from my iPhone - not too shabby for a 3G! (Yes, I have a 3G, can you believe it?!)

After this quick bite, I got home to eat some more dinner! I wasn't able to make it to the local Asian supermarket located just outside my house because it was closed. This caused me to eat a sort of hodge-podge-whatever's-left-in-the-fridge dinner.

I chowed down on a cup of chickpeas, some almonds, yogurt, an apple and a peach - all of which were not captured! After some more digging, I was happy to find some eggplant lingering around. I took those babies out, sliced 'em, salt & peppa'd 'em, baked 'em at 375 for about 10 minutes and devoured 'em!






















Mmm!

Time to call it a night. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment