Monday, October 4, 2010

Work hard, play hard

After a bit of studying and laundry, I did the Bubble Butt Workout and felt absolutely amazing afterwards! I had a delicious lunch with a friend which consisted of barbecued chicken breast, salad, sweet potato and a little bit of buckwheat.

Shortly after, I got ready for a shift of work. I've realized that I actually love my job. I work as a receptionist at a gym, where I mainly practice customer service. I work with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I truly feel like some of the people I work with are like family members to me. Of course my job can become tedious at times, but I have to realize that this is the job I've always wanted and I shouldn't take it for granted just because I have it. I feel like it's so easy to take what we have for granted. I really find joy in the fact that I am sometimes able to come back down to Earth and appreciates all of life's little gifts.

After work, I got home and cloned last night's dinner.



Avocado-ed tuna salad - this time with a dollop of hummus!




















Mmmouthwatering!

I wanted something sweet after dinner, so I blended up something pink!


































A "green" monster complete with beet stems, kale, 1/3 banana, 1/2 scoop Isoflex chocolate whey + 3 ice cubes and a bit of h2o. So yummy! The fact that it was pink caused it to become even yummier.

This sweet but lovely beverage gave me the chills! It was definitely time for my all-time fav drink.




















Tetley orange pekoe tea + 2 teaspoons Splenda granular + a splash of So Nice unsweetened soymilk = Love.

I couldn't resist another snack. I love snacking!






















Crumbled tofu, diced apples, chopped almonds, cinnamon and Splenda. Such an amazing combo! I've had about three of these mini bowls today.

I'm off to finish up some chores and readings. I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment