Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rise and shine!

I woke up at an early 7:56 am this morning after hearing my roommate close the door. I was actually pretty stoked to be awake, considering I had set my alarm for 10:30 am. I realized the real reason I awoke was due to the pains in my stomach - the hunger pains, of course.

I inhaled a plum from my fridge, enjoyed a bit of peanut butter and gulped down a mug of tea. Unfortunately, my stomach pains were still prominent, which meant it was time for some real breakfast!

I decided on salad and scrambled egg whites seasoned with cinnamon and salt and fat free cheddar cheese, which melted nicely underneath the eggers.























Don't you just love waking up knowing you get to eat?!

Today's plans include reading a few chapters, working out, going to work, and of course, eating! Let the day begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment