Friday, October 8, 2010

Homemade Take-out

I managed to do a hot yoga class and bike on the recumbent bike for 30 minutes. I normally never use this piece of machinery, but it was the only exercise machine in my gym that would allow me to read my textbook without losing my place every 5 seconds! I never realized how I could actually benefit from doing my readings this way!

I got home and snacked on a plum, cottage cheese and some almonds. I then got ready for a very long shift at work.

My dinner was quite amazing. I cooked up some tofu before dashing out the door for work. I topped a bed of salad with the lovely soyness and added a hummus blob and a small sweet potato for some extra flavour and nutrition.






































Gotta love leftover take-out containers!

Time for some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment