Friday, October 15, 2010

Green frenzy

Hello lovelies!

I usually opt for green smoothies when I want something refreshing and filling, something to wake me up, something sweet and guilt-free or when my fridge is nearly empty. The reason I had a SIAB for breakfast  today was a combination of these reasons, with the latter reason being the most prominent!
























































The mix:

-2 handfuls spinach
-1/2 scoop Isoflex why protein isolate
-1/2 banana
-3 ice cubes
-1/3 cup water
-1/2 tsp xantham gum
-1 small chopped apple
-chopped almonds
-cinnamon for garnish

Deeelish!

A little while later, I opted for yet another green concoction.





















My plans today include cleaning, working out, cooking, eating, reading and staying positive! I'm currently listening to Buddha Bar Volume 7, which is really helping me calm down.




















I'm going to get back to cleaning up. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment